Sponsored Pre-Tournament Turf Protection
Used prior to OPEN Championships
Golf Course Owners, Club Secretaries & Tournament Managers rejoice!
Prior to the PGA tournaments a championship club instigates measures to maintain the course’s condition. Often a club will mandate the use of portable mats for turf protection for 4 or sometimes 6 weeks. This usually upsets members but if a Tournament Manager were to choose the Smart Mat for this purpose it would not only keep members and visitors happier and protect the course condition but also:
1. Increase Revenue
2. Improve Sponsor and Club Exposure
3. Achieve higher levels of Tournament Sustainability
Forged in Scotland ...where we know golf
- Golfers: Tens of thousands worldwide already using the original Smart Mat for golf and loving it
- Greenkeepers: Maintain immaculate teeing grounds and fairways before marquee events
- Sponsors: Your logo and message enjoyed over and over again by all members and visitors
- Managers: Shorter closure period at seasons' peak plus sales of these popular souvenirs = additional revenue
- Handicappers: Finally a complying product that forces a fair playing field for all players.
- Sustainability: Another step in the right direction
- The only fairway golf mat examined by the R&A and USGA